Terms & Conditions
- Greyhound racing is an outdoor sport and adverse weather conditions may prevent racing on a particular night. In this instance if an inter track services from Dublin is available the event will go ahead and a free admission voucher will be provided to all guests to return and watch live racing at a later date. If there is no inter track service available a transfer will be offered to another race night of your choice subject to availability. Drumbo Park cannot accept liability for any costs or inconvenience caused.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission to or eject anyone under the influence of alcohol/drugs or engaged in anti social behaviour (at management’s absolute discretion) to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff.
- No food or beverages may be brought into the premises.
- No sports tops are to be worn within the grandstand and the outside terraces.
- All tote tickets must be checked carefully at the time of purchase as mistakes cannot be rectified once betting has closed for a particular race.
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If less people arrive than have been paid for in advance the cost of those not arriving cannot be refunded or used to to pay for food, beverages or tote bets.
- Vouchers must be used within 12 months of purchase against an online booking. They cannot be exchanged for money or used to pay for food, beverages or tote bets.
- Bar tabs booked in advance expire on the day of the event and any unused balance cannot be refunded or used at future events.